Saturday 10 December 2016

Winter Dressing With Abercrombie&Fitch

Hello loves! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. I had a super exciting day today because we went wedding dress shopping!
It was such an amazing morning at the wedding boutique and I'm super happy to share that I've found my dream wedding dress. It is so beautiful, I seriously didn't want to take it off. Haha Soon there'll be a post on the blog dedicated to my hunt of the perfect wedding dress so stay tuned! 

But now let's speak fashion. Today's look belongs to one of my favorite winter outfits. It's gotten quite cold in Berlin so cozy jumper are more of a necessity. I personally love grey ones because they can be paired with anything. Today's jumper is from Abercrombie&Fitch, a brand I've come to love recently. They offer ra wide range of super nice jumpers and the quality is amazing too. I'm wearing a boxy cable turtleneck sweater styled with a simple black jeans, adding a black coat and  cross body bag to complete my look. The jumper is super soft and I love the boxy cut. You know I'm a girl that mostly wears oversized tops, shirts, jumpers, so this one is definitely a keeper! And bet thing about it is that it newly arrived so you can still get yours in time for cozy winter evenings. Shop your favorite knit here.

Shop The Look 



Ph. by Chris
In collaboration with Abercrombie&Fitch UK. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig