Saturday 22 April 2017

Fridays In Munich

Happy Friday babes and sunny greetings from Munich. We landed here this morning at 8am (why so early haha) Well we are here for a super cool project that I will tell you more about in the next article.

Today I'm sharing my comfy travel look that is also quite stylish featuring my new cool pair of Happy Socks. I'm wearing my beloved GANT coat that can literally be paired with anything, a super casual ripped denim and the coziest oversized jumper, both from H&M. I love these kind of looks because I feel super comfortable traveling and squeezing in the small plane seats, while still wearing something that does not look like I just go out of bed. Something I can wear while traveling and walk straight into a meeting. That's exactly what we were in Munich for - an amazing meeting with my favorite brand, project planning and a bit of strolling through the city. It has been amazing and now we are back in home. We landed super late last night and crashed once we were home. I hope you've had a successful day like us and an even better weekend now! :)

I was wearing:

GANT Coat (similar here)

DE: Habt einen wunderschönen Freitag ihr Lieben! Heute sende ich euch sonnige Grüße aus München, wo Chris und ich morgens um 8 Uhr (viel zu früh haha) gelandet sind. Wir sind hier für ein tolles Projekt, von dem ich euch im nächsten Beitrag mehr erzählen werde. Erste Einblicke könnt ihr aber bereits auf meinen Instagram Stories bekommen, also schaut auf jeden Fall vorbei! Heute trug ich diesen entspannten Travel-Look, der sich meiner Meinung nach auch perfekt eignet um gleich im Anschluss zu einem Meeting zu gehen. Was meint ihr? Ich trage meinen allerliebsten GANT Mantel, den man wohl zu allem kombinieren kann, dank zeitlosem Schnitt und toller marineblauen Farbe. Dazu kombiniere ich eine lässige Jeans, den kuscheligsten Pullover in Übergröße und meine bequemen Stan Smith Sneaker samt farbenfroher neuer Happy Socks. In München hatten wir wirklich einen tollen sonnigen und vor allem produktiven Tag. Wir sind dann Dank Verspätung sehr spät zu Hause angekommen und ich bin sogleich ins Bett gefallen. Ich hoffe ihr hattet auch einen erfolgreichen Tag und wünsche euch jetzt noch ein viel tolleres Wochenende! :)
Ph. by Chris
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig