Tuesday 11 April 2017

The Red Striped Blazer

Hello loves! I hope you are having an amazing day! The new has kicked off which means it's going to be super busy again.
Apart from the usual office work, I do have to pick up  few packages and also wait for some to arrive at home. I also have planned to go do some shopping at & Other Stories. They are currently running a super cool campaign which I want to be part of. For this I still need to get me some goodies at the store first though. I'll keep you post on Instagram about that so make sure to follow @minnieknows :) Not only for this reason but also because there I'm currently sharing my experiences with my cleanse with The Frank Juice. It's been good so far and today is the third day. originally I wanted to go of the 5 day cleanse but since ewe are soon traveling again I had to shorten it in order to able to eat properly again while traveling. So 3 days it is! On Instagram stores I'm doing my best to share my thoughts daily on how I get along, how I'm feeling drinking juices only all day and whether or not it actually has benefits. So don't miss out, especially if you ever wanted to do such cleanse!
But now let's talk about today's look featuring this stunning striped blazer from H&M. Isn't it just beautiful? I'm so in love with it and have been wearing it a lot ver since Received t. I like that it's classic yet quite casual. That's why I also styled it in a rather cool way with the ripped Denim, basic white tee and comfy slip ons. How do you like it? 

I was wearing:

Gina Tricot T-Shirt (similar here)
Pull&Bear Slip Ons (similar here)
Vintage Sunnies (similar here)

DE: Habt einen wunderschönen Dienstag ihr Lieben! Eine neue Woche hat begonnen, und wie immer gibt es bei mir viel zu tun. Neben der alltäglichen Arbeit am PC, muss ich noch einige Pakete abholen bzw. auf einige Pakete warten die heute ankommen sollen. Später fahre ich dann zum Ku'damm weil ich gerne was bei & Other Stories holen möchte für eine sehr cool Aktion die der Store gerade am laufen hat. Mehr davon bald. Ach ja und heute ist mein letzter Tag des Frank Juice Cleanse. Eigentlich wollt eich den Cleanse ja für 5 Tage machen, aber da wir wieder verreisen und ich bis dahin auf jeden Fall fit sein bzw. wieder essen muss haha habe ich den Please verkürzt. Aber 3 Tage haben sich meiner Meinung nach dennoch gelohnt, denn ich habe vorher noch nie sowas gemacht und dem Körper hat es sicher sehr gut getan. Mehr dazu könnt ihr täglich auf meinen Instagramstories sehen. Dort halte ich euch auf dem Laufenden und erzähle wie es mir damit ergangen ist. Nun aber mal zum heutigen Outfit! Ich bin ja so verliebt in meinen neuen H&M Blazer. Ist er nicht einfach traumhaft? Super schick aber gleichzeitig echt causal. Ein Mix der genau meinen Vorstellungen entspricht. Aus diesem Grund ich ihn auch zu einer lässigen ripped Denim gestylt und entspannten Slip Ons. Wie gefällt er euch?
Ph. by Chris
Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful blazer :) I love the look :) so stylish :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig