Monday 31 December 2012

NO NEED TO FEEL COLD THIS WINTER

Ifeelused Vest&Shirt/H&M Denim/Primark Heels,Sunnies&Bag/Fossil Watch
{OOTD} In days like this I really don't feel like winter is coming back. At least I hope it doesn't! *sigh* The last week has been quite warm for December and I wish it would stay that way - yes also in Berlin, where I am headed next this Friday morning. But as for today I enjoy taking photos of my outfits not having to wear a coat and actually not feeling cold! WIN So here is one of my favorite outfits so far with lots of vintage pieces I recently purchased! I hope you like the photos as much as I am :)
xox


photos by Isabella Seibt 

Share:

5 comments

  1. Love your jeans!!
    Happy holidays, Minnie :)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur lookin soooooo stunnin))))) Mary Xmas sweety))))))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh thanks! sorry for the very late reply dear <3

      Delete
  3. sorry for answering soooo late-
    of course, follow me i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig