Saturday 22 December 2012

SERGE DeNimes YEAH BOI!

SERGE DeNIMES. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I checked out my boy Oliver Proudlock's pop up shop on Dover Street today. You all know him from Made in Chelsea - probably most famous for his glasses and super cool shirts! He founded Serge DeNimes a contemporary brand in 2011. He launched the brand with 9 limited edition t-shirts, each individually dyed and incorporating 4 layers of silkscreen, printed on lightweight soft cotton. I loved every single one of them but especially fell for the Lil Weezy - The Good Life tee and literally ALL the jumpers! The pop up shop is still open for a last day tomorrow - for all of you who haven't been YOU HAVE TO GO. You might even bump into Proudlock himself ;)

xox

photos via Serge DeNimes.com

A few snaps I took with iPhone - love how they turned out!
Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig