Thursday 13 December 2012

PARIS MON AMOUR

PARIS. Not long now guys! One more day and it's time for me to leave London and spend an amazing weekend in Paris with my best friend! I can't tell you how excited I am guys. Woop woop It's going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :D I was told it is even colder than London right now, but I don't care - I am just so happy to finally be there, it's my first time to see the City of Love. I will wrap up in thousand layers, that should do it right? Has anyone of you been there before? Oh are you from Paris? Any places I MUST see? 

P.S Today I had a great breakfast/business meeting with the FantasyShopper team and the adorable Vani from Chopstick Panorama. The post will probably be up after Paris as I am just super busy right now. Stay tuned!

xox
Share:

2 comments

  1. i went to Paris last July and it is gorgeous! Just stay safe because there are a lot of pick pockets especially in the metros. Keep your bag in front and hold it close. If you like macaroons, Laduree (in Champ Elyssee) and Pierre Herme (in Lafayette) are worth to try!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ich wünsche dir so viel Spass <3

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig