Sunday 2 December 2012

WELCOME DECEMBER I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU


DECEMBER Just arrived and I am already freezing my bits of, in untypical and ridiculously cold LONDON! Its crazy how cold it is right now. These Baum und Pferdgarten Winter coats just come in handy. They're not only perfect for the weather conditions but look super cool.
My favourite is the very first one (THAT'S WHY ITS THE FIRST ONE DUH) :D Which one do you like most?

P.S Tomorrow I'll be joining some cool London Bloggers in a fun meet up night in Notting Hill. Stay tuned! 

photos via SnowPR
Share:

3 comments

  1. mir gefällt dein neuer Header!!! ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh.. i like the first one too :)
    nice style! awesome blog you have here..

    love
    agnes

    NEW POST: balanced.
    at
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig