Monday 24 December 2012

NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST.

Coat Vintage/Jumper Vintage/H&M Ripped Denim/Primark Scarf,Shades&Bag  
Wandering around the streets of London. My favorite thing to do on free days and especially on Sundays, is to walk around London and explore places I rarely go to. I don't know if the writer in me is speaking, but I find great pleasure in just looking at pretty streets, great buildings and beautiful parks to find more inspirations for my writing (apart from the blog). On Sundays me and my sister normally go to the beautiful and famous Columbia Road flower market together and have lunch after, before our ways. Yesterday I happened to end up in Mayfair again. I walked around Dover Street and just let my mind wander and enjoyed the good weather we have for end of December. These photos were taken unintentionally really but I love how they very much reflect my mood yesterday and every weekend really. What do you guys love to do when you actually have the time? :)

xox

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love to do the same kind of things too, especially because I live in the downtown area :). Great post!! I'd love if we could follow each other !?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sweet! sorry for the very late reply babe xox

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig