Monday 4 February 2013

MBFW: HOLY GHOST

MBFW HOLY GHOST. Let me start by saying that this indeed was my absolute favourite show of the numerous I went to during Berlin Fashion Week.It was such a fun show to watch. If I was to summarize it I would say: great music, original intro and most importantly coolest designs of all the shows!
I guess I was partly so into it because I love hats and I love burgundy and these two popped up quite some times! All the photographs were taken by my good friend& photographer Gabriel from gabrieldesignblog !
I was so excited once the music started, that I didn't manage to even take 1 good photo haha Anyway the shows and the whole week was so much more fun this time because I had friends with me. :)
I would so wear this!
photos by Gabriel Tamez
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig