Friday 8 February 2013

RIVER ISLAND HIGH SUMMER PRESS DAY

RI PRESS DAY. Yesterday I was invited to the very enjoyable press day of River Island! Even though I like getting invited to these events, going alone, not knowing anyone there (except the press contact) always kind of puts me off. Anyway as I love having first hand material of new collections for you guys, I of course always attend these events. River Island made things for me so much easier -  not only great music as usual, but lovely nibbles and amazing company. I spoke to quite a few people and had fun listening to Zoe spinning the records for us. It felt like Ibiza drinking cocktails out of pineapples and eating yummy ice cream! A party rather than a press day huh? :D

I loved the colorful new SS13 pieces for girls, as well as for the men out there. They were very fun to check out and I am more the person that loves wearing bright and bold colors, the collection was definitely for me! My favorites were the shoes above - loved the lime ones left the most. I will def buy those once they come to the stores! 
Which is your favorite piece posted here and why? 


RI PRESS DAY. Gestern wurde ich zum River Island High Summer Press Day geladen. ich kann euch garnicht sagen wie viel Spaß es gemacht die neue SS13 Kollektion anzuschauen. Immer wenn ich zu solchen Events eingeladen werde, freue ich mich einerseits euch erste Einblicke in die neusten Kollektion zu geben, aber andereseits gehe ich da ungerne alleine hin. River Isalnd hat mir das aber so viel einfacher gemacht. Es gab nicht nur, wie immer bei solchen Events, gute Musik, sondern wir durften auch Cocktails aus einer Ananas schlurfen, Eis essen und hatten tolle Gesellschaft. Ich hab mich mit vielen Leute unterhalten und hatte echt eine gute Zeit! Eher eine Party als ein Press Day huh? :D
Die neue Kollektion hat mir super gefallen, sowohl die Teile für Frauen als auch die der Männer. Sie war super bunt, und ich liebe ja kräftige Farben! Meine absolouten Lieblinge sind die oben gezeigten Heels -  besonders die Neongelben! Ich kann es kaum abwarten sie im Laden kaufen zu können. 
Welches ist euer Lieblingstück? Und warum?

LIKE MINNIEKNOWS ON FACEBOOK

Zoe spinning records! 



Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig