Monday 17 February 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK AW14: It's in the Details

LFW. Some Insta bits from my necessary accessories of my first couple of days at London Fashion Week, which I covered for Legatto Lifestyle Magazine as well as collaborated with Fashiolista! I took over their Instagram account and had so much fun snapping my impressions of this season FW! Have you checked their Instagram yet? Make sure to follow them and me HERE for all things Fashion!
I received quite a lot of cute gifts during this Fashion Week, such cute surprises to come home to after a long, cold, rainy, freezing but sunny day at the tent! I am so in love with my new Boutique Minimaliste jewellery in the photo below. Seriously, jewellery and me are like peanut butter and jelly guys. Can't exists without each other ha

Bag and Heels Fashion Union
Watch Fossil (similar here)
Bangles Primark
All other jewellery Boutique Minimaliste
Share:

14 comments

  1. Love it! :)


    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink and gold bracelet :)

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag and bracelets look lovely :)
    Enjoy LFW!
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belated Thank you! LFW was stressful but fun :) xo

      Delete
  4. WOw, you instagrams are like shot with a camera! So pretty *_* Mine are quite crappy, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bag and bracelets :)

    Kisses

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those gorgeous shoes! <3

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig