Monday 3 February 2014

Flower Market Ventures

Sunday. I can't believe how quick the weekend went by. It's Monday already - seriously how did that happen? I had a couple of meetings and an interview at Hallhuber (fingers crossed) this morning and now I'm back at Uni. So boring I must say, so I'm escaping into the blogging world for a little change! I spent a lovely day with Magda yesterday. We went to the flower market on Columbia Road, had a little brunch at Lily Vanilli Bakery and of course took outfit photos! It was quite sunny and warm, perfect weather for a venture to the market.
I'm wearing this amazing white coat from Fashion Union, which I'm absolutely in love with. You have to check their store out -trendy, good quality pieces for affordable prices.
To shop the look, click on the photos below :)

Happy Monday!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. My Sunday was great indeed :) Hope yours was too? Thanks ever so much doll xo

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig