Wednesday 5 February 2014

New In: Palladium Boots

Palladium. Love, love, love my new Boots I got sent by Palladium! I've always wanted boots like these, that do not only look good but are practical as well. I always craved Timberland boots but never got around to buying them (always found something else I wanted/needed more). So what a good timing to receive these babies - not only will they come handy when I go to Berlin this month, but are also perfect for the non-stop rainy days in London! You can find the exact same ones HERE or shop the look by clicking on the photos down below. 

Happy Wednesday!



Share:

4 comments

  1. Very cool. I'm considering order one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are purchasing a set of toddler snow boots, you need to consider a few things in order to make an informed decision. There are a lot of things that you should know, so you can choose the best boots for your toddler. I find this website for Electrician Boots. You can visit this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knee high boots are a girl's sure-fire wardrobe pick-upper this seasons trend. This tall boots are heartthrob for girls and women to appear sexy and glamorous. http://campingstyle.co.uk/best-budget-walking-boots-uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you think that any pair of cheap synthetic boots will do the job, you cannot be more wrong. However some people do purchase synthetic boots but there too, they are specifically designing for riding purposes. army boots for deployments

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig