Saturday 8 February 2014

New In: Camel Coat

 ASOS. Just ordered this beauty! At last I have found a camel coat that I really like. The search has finally come to an end.  I have been looking for one for ages, literally everywhere - I especially love that this one comes with a little twist with the contrast sleeves. Can not wait to wear this in Berlin in a couple of weeks! It will look great paired with a striped jumper, a wool hat and skinny jeans! I'm so excited to style it and shoot for the blog. Get yours HERE!

I'm currently sick in bed. Woke up with the worst stomachache and been sleeping all day. It's so annoying being sick, especially when the sun finally decides to come out here in London and I am bedridden. The only good thing about my misery is, that I finally found some time to finish a book, start a new one and write some poems. YES, I write poems. Guilty. It's not all just fashion in my head :D

Happy Saturday!


Share:

4 comments

  1. Asos has some bad ass coats, a bit pricey though O_O
    Awesome camel coat, can't wait to see some photos with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love their coats! :) This was luckily on sale so score😁

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig