Monday 14 April 2014

Happy 3rd Anniversary Zalando!

Zalando UK is celebrating their 3 year anniversary this month and has yet again invited me to join their Zalando Third Anniversary Blogger Competition! How quick does time run? I have joined a few selected bloggers to celebrate this journey with the amazing guys whom I have had the pleasure to work with a number of times! First thought that entered my had, was to shoot another celebratory story. But then I thought, what better way to celebrate their journey that showing you mine? So as you can see mini ME up there, has finally made it to the blog! The photo was taken when I was 3, of course! Wearing a pretty stripey dress and fittingly holding a yellow balloon! *hint*

So much has changed since then! I moved from my home country Uganda, to Germany and spent my childhood and teen years in Berlin! I wouldn't have it any other way because Berlin is the most amazing city to grow up and live in and my paths with Zalando (Germany)  crossed much earlier since the brand is based in Berlin too. I then moved to London after finishing school, for a change of scenery and a new adventure! I am pleased to have been one of the first UK bloggers, Zalando UK approached once they landed in England. 

Since then I have shot a few editorials for Zalando for example the New Girls story HERE or the shoot for their second anniversary HERE. My most recent collaboration includes a feature of Zalando's Blogger of the month which you can read about on their Facebook page. What a journey indeed! 

To celebrate this amazing day I have selected 3 outfits that best represent my style today and the diversity of it! I obviously have changed a lot. To be honest, I would have never thought I'd be so into fashion a few years ago. I mean, I always loved dressing up but I never looked at fashion that seriously. But during my moves from Berlin and London and constantly travelling because of the blog, my style has definitely been manifested and I am very conscious of what I wear. May it be girly chic, masculine attire or casual day wear, I love to mix not only patterns and colors but change my style from day to day! 

Happy Monday :)

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this post and you were such a cutie! Congratulation on your collaboration with Zalanndo xx

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig