Thursday 24 April 2014

My SS14 Must Haves by Fashionchick!

 Fashionchick. As a girl, I am just the average shoe and heels addict as everyone else out there! I recently purchased some super comfy New Balance trainers but since Spring and Summer are fast approaching I am thinking, it's time for some new summer shoes! Being a huge fan of shoe creations by Fashionchick, I thought I would show you a few of my must have this Spring/Summer season.
I love love love, the mixture of colour and pattern in the first pair of heels (above) they are just the perfect pop of brightness and quirkiness for summer but can easily be dressed down as well.  Do I even have to say anything about the bohemian sandals? Every girls needs a pair. They look so super comfy yet are not boring, but will definitely spice up every outfit. The perfection combination of style and comfort I say! The same style but with a heel? Ermm HECK YES :D If you should get bored by walking in flats all day or simply want to transition into an evening look, the heeled version is the one for you! I can see myself wearing those with a cute midi dress maybe pair it with a leather jacket for the evening an you're good to go.
 
I surely love them all and can't decide which to get first, maybe all? *cough* *cough*
 
Get your pair HERE lovelies and happy Thursday!
Share:

5 comments

  1. the first pair with the patterned heel is awesome! great pop of neon

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The neon color is such a cute addition :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous heels and really love the ones with the yellow strap xx

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is well cut and put together solidly. I will say that it is not the best quality of material, but it does not look cheap. Great purchase and price point, so I would buy again!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig