Tuesday 8 April 2014

Weekly Musings: Veronika Heilbrunner

Veronika Heilbrunner. I don't even know how to describe this gorgeous lady! You have probably seen her on all Fashion Week streetsyle blogs and magazine sections, may it be in London, Milan, Paris or New York. This woman just always looks spot on. You may know her as former senior editor at mytheresa.com and current editor of Harper's Bazaar Germany or (more likely) as the better half of Justin O'Shea! I love how diverse her outfit choices are and how effortless she mixes pretty pieces with cool and casual accessories. She simply always looks stunning and therefore had to be made this week's muse!
P.S I'm currently in a training for my new job! I'm not going to lie, it's rather boring but I can't wait to be back at actual work with Hallhuber next week! 

Happy Sunday lovelies!
Share:

5 comments

  1. I love your blog. Your photos are great. What software do you use to edit with as I'm looking at buying some?
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I use pic monkey it's an online programm with which you can easily create collages! :) x

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig