Saturday 4 July 2015

Black and white

While I'm currently in London enjoining the great weather and amazing times with my family, I thought I should shed some more light one of my favorite outfits I wore in Split. You saw the whole look in this previous article already.  I wore a black and white ensemble that I got to choose from the new collection at New Yorker.
An easy breazy holiday look consisting of a pretty top with a tribal-likeprint and black shorts. The shorts must be my favorite because they fit so well and can be paired with cool shirts and more feminine blouses or tops. I almost wore it all through my holiday. I added some color to my look with simple flat sandals I bought at Zara in Cannes 2 years ago. The leopard print went well with my sunnies and added a playful twist to my look. It really was the perfect look in the Croatian heat, especially when doing sightseeing.

I was wearing
New Yorker Blouse* (similar here)
New Yorker Shorts* (similar here)
Modalu England Crossbody Bag*
TRIWA Leopard Thelma Sunglasses* (here)
Zara Sandals (similar here)

DE: Während ich gerade in London bin und das tolle Wetter sowie eine wundervolle Zeit mit meiner Familie genieße, gibt es heute mehr von meinem Lieblingslook aus Kroatien. Den konntet ihr ja hier schon in einem anderen Artikel sehen. Mein schwarz-weißer Look bestand aus einigen tollen Teilen, die ich mir aus der neuen Kollektion von New Yorker aussuchen durfte. Ein sehr leichter und angenehmer Look bestehend aus einem Top mit coolem Muster und einer schwarzen lässigen Shorts. Die Shorts gehört mittlerweile zu meinen Lieblingsteilen im Schrank. Im Urlaub habe ich sie fast täglich getragen, denn man kann sie vielseitig kombinieren. Ob mit einer schicken Bluse und Heels, oder einem lässigen T-Shirt und Birkenstocks, sie passt einfach zu allem. In diesem Fall habe ich den schicken Look gewählt und mit meinen Sandalen von Zara einige Farbakzente gesetzt. Das Leomuster auf den Sandalen ergänzte meine TRIWA Thelma Sonnenbrille super. Mein perfektes Outfit für einen langen Tag voll Sightseeing in Kroatien. 
Share:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post you have such a great writing style and the aesthetic of both your outfit and photography is stunning. http://analuisadejesus199.wix.com/fadedspring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you s much dear! I really appreciate the feedback :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig