Wednesday 15 July 2015

Zalon

I am so in love with these photos taken at the Zalando Office some time ago. We shot them back in March when I visited their Offices and I finally got my hands on them to share with you. As some of you may know I work as a personal stylist at Zalon. These images were created for my online profile which you will be able to see very soon. Want to get styled by me? Simply follow the steps here and I might be calling you next. Happy Humpday loves!

DE: Ich bin schlichtweg begeistert von diesen tollen schwarz-weiß Aufnahmen. Diese habe ich in Zusammenarbeit mit Zalando für das Projekt Zalon aufgenommen. Wie einige von euch bereits wissen, arbeite ich dort als persönliche Stylistin. Wollt ihr auch von mir gestylt werden? Dann schaut doch mal hier vorbei und folgt ganz einfach den Anweisungen. Vielleicht style ich das nächste Mal ja einen von euch. Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Mittwoch! 
Ph by Zalando
Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig