Friday 27 November 2015

Mixing Prints

Happy Friday loves! I am so excited for the weekend. You want to know why? Because I'm moving into my new place on Sunday. So today will be spent at home working on some new projects and later I'll be shooting 2 new visuals for the coming week!
Tomorrow will be just as equally busy because I haven't even started packing haha But I'm positive all will be set tomorrow so that I can move into my new place and start decorating asap. Enough from what's to come though. Today's homey look is one I could wear on a daily. Super comfy and cosy for a home office day. I alway love mixing prints or fabric and these pieces from Topshop just happen to be the perfect fit for it! What do you think? I hope you have a lovely Friday and enjoy your deserved weekend!

I was wearing: 

Pull&Bear Ripped Jeans (similar here
Topshop KINGDOM Ghilie Pointed Shoes (similar here)

DE: Happy Friday meine Lieben! Endlich ist das Wochenende da und ich könnte nicht aufgeregter sein. Wollt ihr wissen warum? Am Sonntag ziehe ich endlich in meine neue Wohnung in Kreuzberg. Deshalb nutze ich den heutigen Homeoffice Tag, um ganz viele Projekte fertig zu bekommen. Ab morgen bin ich dann erst mal mit Packen beschäftigt. Abgesehen vom heutigen Beitrag, stehen noch zwei weitere Beiträge an und zwei Shoots mit meiner lieben Caro! Deshalb muss ich mich jetzt auch ranhalten und mich kurz fassen. Mein heutiges Outfit ist ein richtig kuscheliger und bequemer Look für einen typischen Homeoffice Tag. Ich finde es toll Prints zu mixen und diese tollen Teile von Topshop scheinen dafür wie gemacht zu sein. Wie findet ihr den entspannten Office Look? Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Start ins Wochenende! 
Ph. by Mikuta
In collaboration with Topshop. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

6 comments

  1. OH YEAH!!! That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Großartig! Das freut mich für dich meine Liebe!!

    Drück dich!

    Ricarda
    http://www.wie-hund-und-katze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scarf and shoes :) I like to mix the prints and you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ivana <3 :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig