Monday 2 November 2015

Monday Blues

Great start to the new week loves! I hope you'll get over the Monday blues rather quickly. Today I'm sharing with you another look that I really like wearing in autumn as well as winter. I feel like now is the time to get all my coats out. This is another coat I'll be wearing on the daily this season.
I shot these with the lovely Mikuta who is not only an amazing blogger but also a very talented photographer. I was wearing an ensemble I could seriously wear everyday. Apart from an almost all black outfit (which is always a good idea), I added some light blue cashmere jumper to give my look some color!
I was wearing:

Pull&Bear Ripped Trousers (similar here)
Zign Chelsea Boots (similar here
DE: Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Start in die neue Woche ihr ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe euer Montag wird produktiv. Heute gibt es einen weiteren Fall/Winter Look auf dem Blog. Mittlerweile ist es definitiv Zeit meine ganzen Mäntel aus dem Schrank zu holen. Das ist wohl das einzig schöne an dem kalten Wetter. Dieser Mantel ist zwar auch erst kürzlich bei mir angekommen, aber gehört jetzt schon zu meinen Lieblingen.  Deshalb, musste ich ihn sofort ablichten. Dieses Mal traf ich mich mit der tollen Jaqueline vom Blog Mikuta.nu, die nicht nur erfolgreiche Bloggerin ist, sondern auch eine super talentierte Fotografin. Aber überzeugt euch mal selbst! Wie findet ihr mein schwarzdominiertes Outfit mit einem Hauch von Babylau? Meinen neuen tollen Kashmir Pullover, kann ich übrigens auch nicht mehr ausziehen. 
Ph. by Mikuta
In collaboration with Hallhuber Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

10 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig