Monday 23 November 2015

Patchwork

I'm not one for wearing heeled shoes a lot. It's rather rare that you see me walking down the street of Berlin in killer heels. But every once in a while even I have to opt for a great pair of heels, especially when it's as beautiful as this one from Topshop.
On a side note I also have to admit that this pair was actually really comfortable to walk in. What you can always see me waring though is an all black outfit. I simply love the incognito vibe that goes on when one wears an all black outfit. I also love the fact that an all black color palette can easily be dressed up with some addition of bold colors. In my case I went for some mix of earthy tones. The Patchwork Saddle Bag also from Topshop seriously made the whole outfit. What do you think? How do you dress up a monochromatic look?

I was wearing:

Pull & Bear Ripped Jeans (similar here)


DE: Ich bin nicht wirklich der Typ Frau, der gerne in hochhackigen Schuhen durch Berlin rennt. Manchmal ist aber auch mir nach einem Paar Heels, statt den üblichen Sportschuhen, vor allem wenn diese Paar so wunderschön ist wie dieses von Topshop. Ich muss außerdem zugeben, dass diese Heels recht bequem waren. Was ich jedoch sehr gerne trage sind komplett schwarz Outfits. Si Espen es mir irgendwie einfach angetan, vor allem im Winter.  Ich finde es auch toll wie leicht man ein komplett schwarzes Outfit mit Accessoires in kräftigem Farben aufpeppen kann. In einem Fall habe ich das mit den tollen Heels in Crocooptik und der wunderschönen Umhängetasche im Patchwork Design. Wie findet ihr meinen Look? Und wie Peps ihr einen eher monochromen Look auf?
Ph. by Mikuta
In collaboration with Topshop. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

8 comments

  1. Amazing look and you look awesome :) I like the coat and the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is on fleek love keep the good job that ur doing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely feedback! <3

      Delete
  3. You're an amazing girl <3

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig