Thursday 4 February 2016

Yellow & Dots

My loves, Berlin and the grey days are really getting to me. The only thing that brightens up my day seems to be this bold yellow coat that I recently scored at Zara during sales.
It works especially well when the weather is unbearable and I don't quite know what to wear.  I've always been a lover of colors and never much of a minimalist. So this coat is really just up my alley. I paired it with my current favorite jumper that I've also told you about in my recent Weekly Update. I ordered it via Otto.de and already wore it dozens of times. I'm really into jumpers theses days because they work with almost everything. This one come with a great pattern and some cute details on the shoulder section and works great with my current favorite coat. What do you think? All other details of this look are linked below. Happy...

I was wearing:

Zara Coat (similar here)
Pull&Bear Ripped Jeans (similar here)
Topshop Studded Boots (similar here)
Hallhuber Leather Bag (similar here)
H&M Hat (similar here)

DE: Meine Lieben, das graue Wetter in Berlin macht mir oft echt zu schaffen. Das einzige was mich dann oftmals aufheitert ist mein neuer superschöner und knallgelber Mantel von Zara. Allein die Farbe zaubert mir täglich ein Lächeln aufs Gesicht, aber vor allem ist dieser Mantel ein tolles Teil, dass man immer stylen kann, wenn man nicht genau weiß was man anziehen soll. Es ist einfach immer ein Ehecatcher, egal ob man dazu einen lässigen Look kombiniert oder was extravagantes. In diesem Outfit kombinierte ich es zu meinen derzeit liebsten Pullover, von dem ich euch im letzte Wochenrückblick schon etwas erzählte. Bestellt habe ich ihn auf Otto.de und seit Erhalt schon unzählige Male getragen.  Dieser Pullover lässt sich auch sehr leicht mit den verschiedensten Teilen kombinieren. Ich bin zurzeit echt ein Fan von schönen Pullovern denn die gehen einfach immer, egal wonach mir ist. Vor allem liebe ich das tolle Muster und die süßen Lochdetails im Schulterbereich. Was haltet ihr vom Look? Alle anderen Details zum Outfit habe ich euch verlinkt. Ich wünsche eich einen tollen Tag!

Ph. by Carolin
In collaboration with OTTO. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

8 comments

  1. Love it. You should come to Italy for some blue skies.xxx p.s ..this is brownskingirlmw:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Italy. Been there twice :) Thanks for following my dear <3

      Delete
  2. Love the pop of color! Exactly what you need for a dull winter day x
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thanks I'm glad you like the look <3

      Delete
  3. Thats amazing! Love all pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, das Gelb steht dir so gut! Großartig <3

    Liebst,
    Lotta - mein Lottaleben

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig