Monday 1 February 2016

My Daily Skincare Routine With Kiehl's

Hi guys! Have a great start into the new week. Today I'm sharing my daily skincare routine with you in collaboration with Kiehl's. I recently went to their store in Berlin to get a thorough skin type analysis. After my skin was analyzed, I was provided with products perfect for my skin type.
Since I have really dry skin skin I needed something that moisturizes my skin all day. I've been using the products for 2 weeks now and couldn't be more satisfied with how my skin looks now. So here is what I use on a daily!

DE: Hallo ihr Lieben! Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Start in die neue Woche. Heute teile ich mit euch meine tägliche Hautpflegeroutine in freundlicher Zusammenarbeit mit Kiehl's. Vor ein paar Wochen lud mich das nette Team nämlich in den schönen Store in Mitte ein und analysierte meine Haut. Nach meiner Hautanalyse bekam ich tolle Pflegeprodukte, die genau auf meine Bedürfnisse abgestimmt sind. Ich habe leider sehr trockene Haut, weshalb ich vor allem auf Produkte aus war, die meiner Haut viel Feuchtigkeit spenden und das den ganzen Tag. Seit zwei Wochen benutze ich nun meine tollen Pflegeprodukte und bin einfach nur begeistert. Heute zeige ich euch welche Produkte ich täglich genau benutze und wie man sie am besten anwendet!


1. Ultra Facial Cleanser 
This facial cleanser is actually for all skin types. I use it to clean my skin in the morning and in the evening to remove my make up. What I really like about this cleanser is that it does not leave your skin dry or damaged. However it removes fats, dirt and impurities. 

How to apply: Apply a small portion with your fingertips on wet skin. Spread the cleanser on your skin in circular motion while massaging the face. When done thoroughly rinse your face and remove arrears with a damp washcloth.

When: Day & Night

2. Ultra Facial Toner
After I have thoroughly cleansed my face I apply the Ultra Facial Toner which mainly helps to refine the surface texture of my skin. At the same it's the perfect way to prepare my skin for my Lightweight Cream afterwards. I love the fact that it does not contain alcohol and that it's pH neutral. This toner removes dirt gently while moisturizing and calming the skin. 

How to apply: Soak a cotton pad with toner and apply to the previously cleansed skin. Super easy and quick!

When: Day & Night

3. Rosa Arctica Lightweight Cream
After I have applied the toner it's time to use my absolute favorite product of them all. This moisturizing cream is seriously the best. Thanks to the lavender oil the scent of this cream is just amazing and I also love the super soft texture on my skin. This lightweight cream fights natural aging including wrinkles und the loss of the skin's elasticity, strength and density. 

How to apply: Spread the anti aging cream on your face with your fingertips. Start with your cheeks and work your way up to your forehead. Finish by applying the cream to both your chin and throat section.

When: Day

4. Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
After I applied the Lightweight Cream to my whole face I add some of the amazing Eye Treatment to the section under my eyes. This product is perfect for moisturizing the particular skin section under the eyes. It's been tested ophthalmological and dermatologically, which is why it's perfect for this sensitive part of the face.

How to apply: Softly apply under the eye section without pulling on the skin.

When: Day & Night

5. Midnight Recovery Concentrate
This is my second favorite product to use during my routine. The face product consists of 99,8% ingredients derived from natural oils. It's free of parabens and smells simply amazing. It helps to regenerate and repair the skin over night, because that's when the skin is most receptive for it. The result is a healthier skin that is also really smooth.

How to apply: Give 2-3 drops of the extract to your palm and apply it to your cheeks, chin and forehand with your fingertips. Spread it on the whole face evenly without rubbing.

When: Night
Ph by me
Share:

7 comments

  1. I'm using kiehl's too and we are actually the opposite of each other,I have oily skin. But all the same,great great products xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are. My skin is super dry but the products really do their job best :)

      Delete
  2. I'd like to try this skin care even if its new to me. So glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cannot be said about many mainstream skincare products and cosmetics that so many people regularly use. Beauty tips for ministers

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many sites online that offer reviews on everything from software to skincare. You can often find some skincare reviews that will give you the information that you need to make a great choice on the best skincare brands. Straight from the source

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are excellent companies dedicated to developing high quality, safe, effective and pure skincare products, and safe, effective and pure cosmetics.
    collagen cream

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig