Sunday 24 April 2016

Wardrobe Staple: Black Coat | Berlin

Hi loves! I hope you have had a lovely weekend and are enjoying your Sunday. Even though I'm really looking forward to warmer temperatures, so that I don't have to wear coats anymore, I still think a classic black coat should be a wardrobe staple.
I have been wearing this minimal one from Everlane on the daily. Es specially since it's not too think and can easily be worn on chilled Spring days. Another one of my favorite pieces at the moment is the cozy jumper. Of course I also styled my favorite Levi's denim which I've been living in recently. All in all a super chilled look that you can wear anytime. How do you like the outfit?

I was wearing:

Puma Creeper by Rihanna (multiple styles here)
TRIWA Sunglasses (similar here and here)

DE: Hallo ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe ihr habt bisher ein tolles Wochenende. Auch wenn ich mich auf den Sommer freue, um endlich keine Mäntel mehr anziehen zu müssen, darf ein klassischer schwarzer Mantel in keinem Kleiderschrank fehlen. Um diesen auch im Frühling anziehen zu können wählt man am besten einen leichten Stoff. Derzeit liebe ich diesen schwarzen Everlane Mantel, dessen klassischer, sehr gradliniger Schnitt es mir sehr angetan hat. Am liebsten kombiniere ich ihn zurzeit mit kuscheligen Pullis wie diesem beigefarbenen. Und natürlich darf meine liebste Levi's Denim nicht fehlen. ein super entspannter Look den ihr jederzeit tragen könnt. Wie gefällt er euch? 
Ph by Caro
In collaboration with Vila. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

11 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig