Saturday 30 April 2016

Bonded Pea Coat | Berlin

Before I share my (very) belated weekly update, I'd love to share a spring look with my current favorite transition  jacket.
This gorgeous Bonded Pea Coat from GANT is made of 100% cotton and is the perfect transition jackets, because it keeps you warm and is water resistant. I especially love the cute pattern detail inside of the coat. The navy color make is easy to style this pretty coat with a variety of looks. I enjoyed pairing it with a cuddly grey jumper since it was very windy that day. I added some cool white trainers to finish my casual look of. How do you like it? Happy weekend loves!

I was wearing:

GANT Bonded Caban
Levi's 501ct Jeans 


DE: Bevor ich mit euch einen sehr verspätetes Weekly Update teile, gibt es heute einem Frühlingslook mit meiner absoluten Lieblingsübergangsjacke. Der halbgefütterte Bonded Caban von GANT aus 100% Baumwolle, ist die perfekte Lösung für kühle Frühlingstage. Außerdem ist er wasserabweisend und ein tolles Musterdetail auf er Innenseite. Die Farbe lässt sich spielend leicht zu den verschiedensten Looks stylen. Heute kombiniere ich die Jacke zu einem kuscheligen grauen Pullover und ripped Jeans (wie immer hehe). Auch dürfen ein Paar weiße Sneaker nicht fehlen. Wie gefällt euch das Outfit? ich wünsche euch ein tolles Wochenende ihr Lieben! 
Ph by Caro
In collaboration with GANT. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 

Share:

5 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig