Friday 14 September 2012

A little treat: FOSSIL WATCH

FOSSIL -  I am absolutely in love with my new Fossil watch! It's the perfect combination of a very feminin and yet not to girlie watch I was looking for, for ages! I first wanted to go for a Michael Kors but I couldn't find the rose Gold one I wanted anywhere - the Fossil suits my taste perfectly too though! So, no Celine Audrey sunnies yet and Michael Kors will be the next one I am getting myself  (with lots of other stuff of course haha) :D Amazing isn't it? :)

FOSSIL - Ich bin hin und weg von meiner neuen Fossil Uhr! Es die perfekte Kombination einer sehr weiblichen aber doch recht markanten und nicht zu mädchenhaften Uhr. Ich habe so lange nach so einer gesucht, wollte zuerst aber eine von Michael Kors haben. Leider habe ich die Rose goldfarbene nirgends finden können -  aber ich bin nicht traurig denn die Fossil passt perfekt zu  mir! Also noch keine Celine Audrey Sonnenbrille und meine Michael Kors Uhr steht als nächstes auf der Liste (und ein haufen einer Teile versteht sich haha) :D Ist sie nicht einfach traumhaft? :)


Share:

17 comments

  1. so stunnin watch!!! cant wait to see it in one of ur chic outfit=))) xoxo dear=))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love Fossil so much, it's super great! :)
    Elyse xo
    http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sehr hübsch!!! Ich will auch ne MK :) ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke :) ja meine nächste wird auch eine MK höhö

      Delete
  4. Wow!!! It's beautiful!! Thank for visiting!! I follow you!! xx

    http://complementsyourlife.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and blog! (;
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg die ist sooo schön!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig