Monday 24 September 2012

LFW: Throwback Monday, yes not Thursday!


FW Throwback - After constantly reading, hearing and of course seeing all the        amazing news about Fashion Week in New York, London and Milan I just couldnt't help myself (primarily because I'm still so depressed I couldn't make it to Milan this time although I was invited and looking forward to it for ages) to post one of my favourite outfits during FW in London AW12. I had to make this depressing time somehow right. Actually, now I kind of realize it only makes me more sad browsing through my photos, because LFW was so amazing and I had the best time at Somerset House! Anyway I will do my best to attend again next year :) Until then, what do you think of my outfit for day?....ermm I actually forgot what day of LFW that was! Ha

p.s. Next up, STREETSTYLES. Why I haven't written a post about it yet you ask? No idea.
Share:

12 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig