Tuesday 11 September 2012

Decisions Decisions...



CELINE - YES PLEASE! I can't tell you how long I have been obessesing about the Celine Audrey 
Sunnies first seen on Carolina from fashionsquad.com! Now I caved and want to buy it for a pretty decent 
price, I think? Ha  Please.......I need your help. What do you think, should I get then? And if yes in the leo 
print look above or in black? :) 

p.s I am also thinking of purchasing a Michael Kors watch! If you have any good to recommend please feel 
free to do so! :)

Share:

12 comments

  1. They're great, I love it! ;) kisses***

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Beautiful! A pair of sunglasses are good investment because they also keep UV away.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I ended up buying a new watch first höhö soon on the blog

      Delete
  3. Nice sunglasses.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tortoise print sunglasses the best! why? because the ones i wear in my photos are! Holler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. clear that we can follow each other
    I already follow you
    I love your blog header

    regards!

    bea
    beaishappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,for your comment on my blog.^^
    OK,I'm now following you on gfc and bloglovin #20
    Now you...:-)

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig