Saturday 8 September 2012

Outfit - Wedding #2


OOTD - After my best friends wedding, I had to go to another wedding last week. This was my outfit. Actually it was the one I intended to wear. In the end I opted for other Heels, also from Zara (HERE) and a smaller black clutch. Still loved this outfit though. Maybe I will wear it with these accessories next time! What do you think? 


OOTD - Nachdem ich diesen Monat auf der Hochzeit meiner besten Freundin war, musste ich die Woche darauf noch auf eine andere Hochzeit. Dieses war das Outfit das ich mir dafür rausgesucht hatte. Am ende habe ich jedoch andere Heels angezogen, auch von Zara (HERE). Außerdem habe ich dazu auch eine andere Clutch kombiniert, kleiner und schwarz. Trotzdem mag ich die Kombi dieses Outfits, wird vielleicht etwas für einen anderen Anlass! Wie findet ihr das Outfit? 

What I Was Wearing:

Primark Lace Blouse
New Yorker Pencil Skirt
ZARA Heels
H&M Clutch 
Sekonda Watch
Yves Saint Laurent Arty Style Ring 
Share:

21 comments

  1. so chic outfit pic!!! hope will see dis stuffs on u=)) happy weekend=)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yes will do an outfit post soon xx

      Delete
  2. Ring and watch are amazing!

    http://art-of-diona.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love the combination! Kisses***

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks for your great feedback dear :D

      Delete
  5. Oh I real love this outfit!! and your blog too. I follow you now and it would be great if you watch out my blog and follow me if you like :)
    samorous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Saskia :) will do the same

      Delete
  6. Sehr schöner Blog, danke für deinen Kommentar auf meiner Seite.. Hab dich hinzugefügt :)

    http://the-petite-mademoiselle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is really cool :) I follow you on GFC and Bloglovin

    xoxo from Paris

    http://morgylh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot babe ! love from london xx

      Delete
  8. I really wanted those zara heels but they didnt fit me at all :( gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh poor you! :( thanks, I really love them! xx

      Delete
  9. Absolutely love this look! the shoes are amazing,as is the bag! and its not such a conventional look either of wearing a dress! cheers!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig