Friday 21 September 2012

MinnieKnows x M.Y Glam Boutique


1st Collaboration - I have some great news! I am having my first collaboration with the jewellery boutique My Glamboutique. I have teamed up with them and will be showing you every month what outfits to pair all My Glamboutique jewellery to, starting with the Cartier love bangle above! :) I am so excited. I love their pieces, they are all so delicate and pretty. And as you know I love jewellery  haha:) This is the collaboration for me to be honest and hope your will like my combinations. Visit the boutique online HERE and also like their Facebook page HERE for more updates and current offers!




1. Zusammenarbeit - Ich habe großartige Nachrichten. Es ist meine erste Zusammenarbeit mit einem Label, und zwar mit My Glamboutique. Wir haben uns zusammengetan und ich ich werde euch monatlich auf dem Blog vorstellen, wie ihr alle My Glamboutique Schmuckteile kombinieren könnt. Anfangen werde ich mit dem Cartier Love Armband oben :) Ich bin so aufgeregt, ich liebe den My Glamboutique online Shop. Das ist nicht nur die erste, aber auch beste Zusammenarbeit die ich mir derzeit vorstellen kann, ich liebe Schmuck wie ihr ja wisst haha  Ich hoffe meine Kombinationen werden euch gefallen! Hier könnt ihr online schon stöbern HIER und liked ihre Facebook Seite HIER für alle Updates und aktuelle Angebote!


Some of the pieces I will be featuring //Einige der Teile die ihr bald hier sehen dürft 





Share:

11 comments

  1. WOW WOW WOW You are so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bangles and rings, they are so cute. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many great pieces! Stay tuned for all of it :)

      Delete
  3. Peace bracelet is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those bracelets! <3

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich finde dieses Armband so hübsch! Das hat ja Chiara und Kristina auch geo?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap von Cartier :) Ich warte schon darauf, dass meins ankommt hihi

      Delete
  6. The advantage of cheap gucci handbags is that they are affordable designer handbags. These cheap chanel handbags for less are often produced to be sold to those who would like to enjoy the sophistication afforded only by hermes birkin kelly handbags but do not have the money to buy them. The louis vuitton monogram canvas are designed in such a way that no one will be able to distinguish the real bag from the imitation.

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig