Sunday 18 November 2012

BERLIN MEMORIES



BERLIN. I came across this outfit shoot when browsing my folders today and it made me think of the great summer I spent in Berlin this year, with my amazing family and all my friends! I am starting to miss Berlin again and can't wait to be there after my Paris trip in December - FUN!!!

I WAS WEARING:

H&M Blazer
Primark Tee
Bershka Trousers
New Look Spike Necklace
New Look Studded Bracelets
H&M Sunnies
H&M Tote
New Look Loafers

What have you guys planned for the holidays? 


Share:

4 comments

  1. You look great, Minnie, and I love that bag!
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. It's very simple and elegant. I like the jacket. H&M is the best, and I cannot wait to visit there again.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I wish it was summer :) ox

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig