Monday 19 November 2012

KARL LAGERFELD: The Little Black Jacket


THE LITTLE BLACK JACKET. A few weeks ago I went to the Saatchi Gallery and was amazed by the gorgeous photographs Karl Lagerfeld took of various characters from the fashion industry as well as film and music. The exhibition was dedicated to Karl Lagerfeld's latest book, 'The Little Black Jacket'. I took loads of photos because I literally loved every single photo Karl took -  he is genius! One of my most favorite though was the photograph of the very talented Elle Fanning in a flower headpiece, positioned rather vulnerable, but oh so beautiful! 

I put together a small collage of the ones I loved most, for you! How do you like the photos?

MINNIEKNOWS ONTwitter // Facebook
Share:

6 comments

  1. haha ich wollt grad sagen, das ist doch Elle Fanning und dann les ich weiter und da seh ich, dass du genau das explizit erwähnst :D ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so great!!!
    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! Karl is so talented ;)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig