Monday 26 November 2012

Wouldn't mind having you in my closet!

photo via lovelybylucy
RAINY DAYS. It's Monday again, how the heck did that happen? Lucky me, I'm always off on Mondays, so I can sleep in, have an amazing breakfast and just organize my whole week. Today I had a shoot scheduled with Ana the gorgeous blogger of Random Fashion Tips, but it was too rainy so we had to cancel.

I spent the day in bed, writing some articles and planning my Paris trip. YAY  I'm so excited guys! In the meantime here are some pieces I crave at the moment - especially as they kinda have that parisan chic feeling I love: 1. Coat Nowhere AW12 Collection 2. Knit Topshop 3. Pants Nelly x 5 Inch and Up 4. Watch & Rings ASOS 5. Gloves ASOS 6. Booties Sam Edelman via ASOS 7. Clutch Nelly x 5 Inch and Up

I WANT!

xox
Share:

3 comments

  1. Amazing combo!Im so into this coat but in beige color!Absolutely love the cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. der Mantel ist sehr schön! ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig