Wednesday 14 November 2012

CLOTHINGLOVES: On my December Wishlist


LOVE. Guys I just stumbled over this amazing online Wholesale Womens Clothing & Wholesale Mens Clothing site called Clothingloves and I could seriously buy the whole shop *cough cough*. Even though I won't buy EVERYTHING haha, I decided to at least treat myself to some of the shop's cute pieces. I mean super fashionable stuff for decent prices? Plus I need to start preparing for Paris - that's a good excuse am I right? I am going to order this cute yet cool chiffon and wool blend vest. It also comes in army green and black. What do you think of it? Clothingloves has so much more amazing stuff. They also offer Special Occasion Dresses! Check it out :)

xox


photos via Clothingloves



Share:

5 comments

  1. I wish I hadn't seen this! I want everything too lol. Love the vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!!!! I love it!!!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?!

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Check the website out dear :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig