Friday 9 November 2012

SNOWPR PRESS DAY


PRESS DAY. I was happy when I got invited to the press days of SnowPR here in London this week. I had the best time checking out all the SS13 collections of brands such as Kaleidoscope, Helen Steele , Forever Unique and Ilse Jacobsen. My most favourite though was Baum und Pferdgarten, because of the really cool designs and great use of pastel colours. I even got my nails done with the most amazing velvet manicure (YES guys velvet!!!) How cool is that? You can see a photo of it and many others on my Instagram @minnieknows - follow me there for all my updates :)












I WAS WEARING: 

ZARA Coat
Vintage Shirt from my Mom
H&M Denim
River Island Hat
New Look Clutch
Primark Heels
Share:

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks dear! the collections were amazing !

      Delete
  2. Wow, all the colors of the rainbows are here :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi oh yeah! and I love it :D

      Delete
  3. stunnin outfit n amazin picz from this Show Room!!!! amazin post hunny)))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for this lovely comment!

      Delete
  4. Im in LOVE with those dresses on the 3d picture!You are stunning baby,LOVE YOUR STYLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE THE BEST! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT <3 <3 <3

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig