Tuesday 6 November 2012

MAJE Campaign Autumn/Winter 2012

 
The faceof Maje Autumn/Winter 2012 is no one other than my babe, the effortlessly chicAlexa Chung! Isn’t she just extraordinary beautiful in these photographs? Imean really, no words needed actually! The photos were shot by the talented GlenLuchford, in Paris at the Porte Lilas. They have this 1960’s touch, with theblack and white colour and the whole train station plot.  

Bythe way did I tell you that I will be FINALLY visiting Paris with my bestfriend? I am so excited guys!!! Any Tips what places to visit and where to shop? 

TomorrowI will be at SnowPR showroom for press days for a preview of the SS13 collections. Stay tuned for the post!

 photos via MAJE

Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig