Thursday 5 February 2015

In The Air

Another quick check in. Still from the comfort of 'my' bed. Upon arrival at Dusseldorf International Airport, I jumped into a taxi and made my way to the super cute Sir & Lady Astor Hotel. I was warmly welcomed by the concierge. A bit of smalltalk led to the obligatory question, anyone asks whenever one travels: What's the wifi password?
Yes, I'm one of those people.

I'm now online again, have ordered a massive meal including pizza, garlic bread and cookies. That's what happens when the Hotel you're staying in, is just around the corner of Dominos.
Tomorrow it's time for the GDS x Styleranking Blogger Runway Show, which is why I am here for. Minne Knows turned Designer slash Stylist. This should be rather exciting. Stay tuned!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig