Monday 9 February 2015

Tartan Love


Confessions need to be made... I'd always rather eat chocolate than proper food, I can't spend a day without listening to music and yes, I'm a sucker for tartan in all colors and shapes. Nothing beats this timeless color combo. I styled my favorite tartan scarf during my Dusseldorf venture last week, where I had the pleasure of styling my five key looks for the GDS Blogger Runway Show in collaboration with Styleranking. Me and the lovely fellow blogger ladies Alice, Vicky (who also took these snaps), Frida, and Bina turned stylists for this year's Runway Show. More on the show and my looks featuring my partner label Sebago soon.

Happy Monday lovelies!
I was wearing

Vintage Tartan Scarf
New Yorker Jumper
Second Female Leather Pants
New Look Heels

Photos by Vicky  taken with the best cam on the market the Olympus Pen E-PL7


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig