Sunday 31 May 2015

Florals

This must be by far my favorite shoot with Lina while we were enjoying the island of Fuerteventura. Florals just make the best backdrop don't you think? They gave my almost all black outfit a very romantic twist. We shot this editorial for C&A and just stumbled over the location to be honest. You can always trust Lina to find the most fitting location as outfits vary.
I wore the most comfy jersey dress designed by my super babe Alice. It is one of those dresses you just feel comfortable wearing, while feeling very feminine and sexy at the same time. I added my Sandals from C&A to make the look more edgy. The colorful clutch by Rawsugar.nl added the right amount of color to my Outfit. Thanks to Farina for lending me this beauty.

I was wearing
Alice M. Huynh Dress
C&A Heeled Sandals (here)
Brille24 Sunnies
Pilgrim Necklace and Ring
Rawsugarnl Clutch (similar here)

DE: Das muss wohl mein absolutes Lieblingsshoot mit Lina sein, fotografiert auf Fuerteventura. Wir haben nicht nur die Sonne genossen und unglaublich gut gegessen. Wir durften auf dieser tollen Insel nämlich so einige Outfits ablichten. Dieses entsand in Zusammenarbeit mit C&A. Die schöne Location bzw. den tollen Hintergrund fanden wir auf dem Weg zu unserer eigentlichen Location. Ich finde besser hätte diese jedoch nicht sein können. Die wunderschönen Blumen geben meinem Look einen romantischen Touch. Ich trug ein super bequemes Jerseykleid von Designerin Alice. Ich habe mich so wohl gefühlt in diesem Kleid. Es ist sehr lässig, aber gleichzeitig auch ziemlich edel und trotz oversize Look, sexy. Meine Plateusandalen von C&A machten den Look ein bisschen mehr edgy. Das i-Tüpfelchen war dann die farbenfrohe Clutch von Rawsugar.nl (danke Farina).
Ph. by Lina Zangers
In collaboration with Styleranking and C&A. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

3 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig