Monday 25 May 2015

Summer whites

I'm finally back in town and couldn't be happier about the weather in Berlin. Summer has finally arrived and the sun always calls for summer whites. I must admit, I hardly wear all white everything in summer, just because I'm super anxious about ruining my outfit. But since I got back from sunny Fuerteventura I thought how better way to celebrate Summer in Berlin, than an all white outfit with some black accents.

You will not believe me when I tell you, I went to eat a Burger at Hans im Glück in this outfit. Well, I'm proud to say I made it out there squeaky-clean. High five to that!


I was wearing 
Esprit Blouse (here or similar here)
JustFab.de Ripped Denim (here)
Steve Madden Sandals
Modalu England Crossbody bag

DE: Ich bin zurück in Berlin und so happy über das Wetter! Endlich scheint der Sommer auch hier angekommen zu sein. Zur Feier des Tages gibt es heute ein #allwhiteeverything Outfit von mir. Ich muss ehrlich zugeben, dass ich mich selten ganz in weiß auf die Straße traue. Ich habe einfach immer Angst, mein Outfit zu vermasseln. Glaubt mir, das ist mir schon so einige Male passiert. Nichtsdestotrotz habe ich es mal wieder gewagt und war so sogar bei Hans im Glück, Burger essen. Und ich habe es geschafft mich nicht zu bekleckern. High Five an mich selbst! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig