Saturday 12 December 2015

Bekapten

Based on the amount of wrist watches I own one could assume I'm always on time. Don't be mislead friends. I never am. That's probably my worst habit along with choosing sweets over proper food.
Another habit I have developed is buying watches. And along with the ones I receive for the blog the collection has grown pretty big. However this KAPTEN&SON babe has to be my favorite by far. Whether it's jewelry or interior pieces, I'm really into the roselgold trend. I really like styling it to different looks and it seems to be color that works very well with different shades and prints. In today's look I styled my beautiful watch with a easy outfit. I wore a classic black polo neck jumper, dark jeans from Levi's, super comfy black leather chelsea boots and my favorite parks of all time from Woolrich. How do you like the look? And what's your must have accessory to add to an outfit?

I was wearing

Hallhuber Poloneck
Zign Chelsea Boots (similar here or here)
Leather bag bought in Italy (similar here)

DE: Wenn man sich mal die verschiedenen Armbanduhren in meiner Sammlung ansieht, könnte man meinen ich wäre immer besonders pünktlich. Falsch! Lasst euch nicht täuschen, so sehr ich es auch immer probiere, irgendwie bin ich eher selten on time. Außerdem trage ich Armbanduhren ohnehin mehr Accessoire um mein Outfit abzurunden. Neben der Vielzahl Uhren die ich selber besitze, bekomme ich für den Blog auch oft einige zugeschickt. Keine leibe ich jedoch so sehr wie das Modell von KAPTEN&SON. Rosegold ist bei Schmuck sowie bei Interior total meine Farbe. Und auch dieses Schmuckstück kann man in dieser edlen Farbe super zu verschiedenen Looks stylen. Ich kombinierte es zu einem eher schlichten Outfit. Einen schwarzen Rollkragenpulli trug ich zur dunklen Levi's Jeans, schwarzen Chelsea Boots und meiner aller liebsten Woolrich Parka. Ein bisschen Farbe gab ich dem Look mi meinem Seidentuch von Tipshop. Wie gefällt euch das Outfit? Und was ist euer must-have Accessoire?
Ph. by Steven
In collaboration with Kapten&Son. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig