Friday 11 December 2015

November Favorites

We're in December already which means it's time to show you what I really loved last month. November's favorites are all accessories I got from Topshop and pieces I really like wearing on a daily.
You've seen some of them in recent posts already here, here or here but today it was time to show you in detail what I recently bought and enjoyed wearing lately. The first piece I have been loving as an addition to rather simple looks such as monochromatic outfits is the super cute paisley neckerchief. The color is quite subtle and works with a lot of other tones and fabrics despite the playful print. I added it to my recent look with a mustard colored jumper here. I love how it complements my very comfy look. The second favorite accessory I got last month is this super stunning pair of heels. I told you multiple times that I hardly wear heels. I do own many pairs but whenever I have a long day ahed I opt for a cool pair of sneaker. However this pair has just got me like...I mean how beautiful is the color and snake print? The first time I wore these beauties, I opted for a classic all black ensemble and added some color by styling my lovely heels and the coolest buckle bag in a patchwork style. I'm really into the multi colors. Such a great bag for everyday and despite the size it quite fits a lot. It's definitely one of my favorite accessories lately. The last November favorite is this amazing and super soft tartan scarf. It's just the coolest piece to add to any winter outfit for some color and especially great print. And apart from just looking super good, the scarf feels amazing. It really is the softest scarf I own and wearing it is more of a necessity. What is your current favorite accessory? I've linked all of mine for you to shop directly. Simply click on the little circle in each photos and you'll be able to oder your favorite accessory right away :) Enjoy your day loves!
Ph. by Mikuta & me
In collaboration with Topshop. Styling, photography and opinions my own.
Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig