Tuesday 15 December 2015

Pink Fluffy Coat & Leather Bag

I hope you are all having a great day so far! I slept in today and just had some lovely tea while working on loads of emails. Today is going to be quite chilled. I have been looking for some cozy new knits
but haven't found any I really liked yet. So after finishing some work I'm going to do some shopping. Also later today I'm meeting up with my sister and brother to go to Ikea. There is so much I still need for my new place. Hopefully I'll find some great decor pieces for my bedroom. But let's talk about todays look. I have a new coat love - this fluffy pink Hallhuber coat is currently available on their website! When it comes to coats I normally opt for darker colors such as black or navy, unless it's an autumn coat. Then of course camel is the way to go. Nevertheless I really love the pretty light pink color and oversized cut of today's coat. Since it's so girlie I tried to look a bit more sporty by styling it with some ripped jeans, a striped top of course and a pair of white Stan Smith sneaker. The whole look was completed with the classic leather bag also from Hallhuber. I love the golden buckle detail! How do you like this outfit? What's your favorite color when it comes to coats?

I was wearing


DE: Hallo ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe ihr habt alle bisher einen tollen Dienstag. Ich habe heute mal ausgeschlafen und jetzt trinke ich eine Tasse Tee, während ich versuche den Berg von Emails zu bewältigen. Dennoch wird heute ein eher entspannter Tag. Nachdem ich schon ewig auf der Suche nach neuen warmen und kuscheligen Pullovern bin, werde ich nach getaner Arbeit wieder losdüsen und mich mal in den Shops umschauen. Danach geht es mit meinen Geschwistern zu Ikea. Es gibt noch so einiges was ich für mein neues Zimmer brauche. Hoffentlich kann ich heute schon das eine oder andere Interior-Teil shoppen. Aber nun mal zum heutigen Outfit. Ich habe einen neuen Lieblingsmantel - diesen super süßen Mantel von Hallhuber in zartem Pink. Eigentlich finde ich bei Mänteln dunkle Farben, wie Marinebau oder Schwarz passender, es sei denn natürlich es handelt sich um einen Herbstmantel. Dann geht nämlich nichts über Beige! Dennoch dieses pinkfarbene Teil hat es mir irgendwie angetan. Da der Mantel jedoch sehr mädchenhaft ist, kombinierte ich zum Look eine Ripped Jeans und coole weiße Stan Smith Sneaker um sportlicher auszusehen. Streifen durften natürlich auch wieder nicht fehlen. Meine wunderschöne neue Ledertasche auch von Hallhuber, rundete mein Outfit perfekt ab. Ich mag besonders die goldenen Schnallendetails. Wie findet ihr den Look? Und welche ist eure Lieblingsfarbe bei Wintermänteln?
Ph. by Mikuta
In collaboration with Hallhuber. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

9 comments

  1. Beautiful coat and sunnies :) Love the look ;)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richtig toller Look ! Gefällt mir sehr :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Gitta
    www.gittawitzel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen Dank liebe Gritta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, I love everything !
    Carole, www.teanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!

    Simply Racquel | www.RacquelBiancaJohn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like leather bags. Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

    non woven bags making machine price in india

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig