Wednesday 2 December 2015

Old Kicks & New Watch

Those of you who know me, will know that on a day to day basis I never wear heels. I always prefer a good pair of sneakers to walk around in the city. So when I stumbled over my real old pair of New Balance sneaker I just couldn't resist to take my long lost babes on a walk.
I remember when I bought them thinking they'd go with almost everything. And they certainly do. I love how they complement my oversized coat while giving my look a sporty twist. Apart from the fact that my BFF has got the same pair, which is why I love them even more, I also think they are such a classic. My new oversized coat if from Cinque by the way and really warm although it might night look like it. What I love the most about this look though, apart from the oh so chice Chanel Boy Bag, is my bran new Daniel Wellington watch. I am rocking the Classic Sheffield in rosegold. Simply beautiful! This watch is one of those pieces you could wear for year and decades without ver getting tired of it. And guess what you can get 15% off your order at www.danielwellignton.com when using the discount code MinnieKnows at the checkout! Happy shopping loves and happy hump day :)

I was wearing

Pull&Bear Ripped Jeans (similar here)
Chanel Boy Bag (simlar here)
New Balance Sneaker (similar here)

DE: Wer mich kennt, weiß dass ich immer bleibe zu einem coolen Paar Sportschuhe greife als zu hohen Heels. Als ich daher neulich auf mein mittlerweile altes Paar New Balance gestoßen bin, konnte ich nicht anders als es gleich mal wieder auszuführen. Abgesehen davon, dass es farblich wohl mit jedem Outfit kombiniert werden kann, erinnert es mich an meine beste Freundin. Die hat nämlich genau das gleiche Paar. BFF Partnerlook sozusagen! Zum heutigen Outfit stylte ich einen wundervollen lilafarbenen Mantel von Cinque. Super warm für die kalten Tage und im oversized Look für ein entspanntes Ensemble. Was ich an meinem Outfit jedoch besonders liebe ist meine neue Uhr von Daniel Wellington. Sie ist so ein zeitloses Schmuckstück, dass ich bestimmt noch ganz lange tragen werde. Ihr könnt euch jetzt auch eine tolle Uhr bestellen und mit dem Code MinnieKnows bekommt ihr sogar 15% Nachlass. Das Angebot ist bis zum 15. Januar gültig! Happy Shopping :)
Ph. by Carolin
In collaboration with Daniel Wellington. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

6 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig