Tuesday 15 March 2016

Blues & Greys

Good morning loves! I hope you are enjoying your day. Blue and grey are my go to colors in Winter. I just think they work super well together even though they are not super bright. The current Diamond G collection by GANT has a lot to offer when it comes to my favorite colors to wear in Winter. 
Today's outfit features two particular items I have fallen in love instantly. I'm wearing a great V Neck jumper in navy layered with a cool blouse in a denim look. I did not want to look too preppy so I've styled up a ripped denim with it and my all time favorite studded ankle boots. Another favorite item that you can shop from the current Diamond G collection is the very practical yet stylish 48 hour bag with a lot of space for all essentials you need. How do you like my look?

I was wearing:

Vila Coat (alternative here)
Topshop Studded Boots (similar here)

DE: Guten Morgen ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe ihr habt einen schönen Tag. Das heutige Outfit zeigt meine Liebe für die Farben Blau und Grau. Vor allem im Winter gefallen die Farben zusammen sehr, obwohl sie nicht hell oder gar grell sind. Auch in der aktuellen GANT Diamond G Kollektion gibt es in meinen liebsten Winterfarben einige tolle Teile. Im heutigen Look style ich einen wundervollen V Neck Pullover aus Merinowolle, die ich über ein Shirt  im Jeanslook trage. Um nicht allzu adrett auszusehen, kombinierte ich zu diesem Look eine Ripped Jeans und supercoole Ankleboots. Und immer dabei ist meine 48 Hour Tragetasche, ebenfalls von GANT Diamond G. Diese harmoniert farbig auch toll zum Rest des Outfits und bietet zudem super viel Platz für alles was man braucht. Wie gefällt euch mein Look? 


  Follow via FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM <3
Ph. by Jacky
In collaboration with GANT. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

4 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig