Wednesday 2 March 2016

Oversized Knit & Overknees

Happy hump day loves! While I'm getting ready to fly to Paris today, there's finally a new look on the blog. I'm so sorry for being absent the past couple of weeks, but my photographer has been ill which is why we haven't been able to shoot at all. Yesterday I got to meet up with lovely Lois though who was kind enough to snap my OOTD for you.
It's my favorite ensemble for cold days here in Berlin where I still want to look chic. My overknee boots are the comfiest heels I own, seriously plus they spice up every outfit. This time I styled them around a very comfortable oversized jumper with a striped dress underneath (love the contrast). I added my all time favorite navy coat and my go to Levi's jeans. Voila! Now I can't wait to get to Paris and see my best friend again. Even though FW is in full swing now I will send my days hanging out with my girl, eating, walking around Paris and just enjoying life! To be the first to see what I'm up to in Paris make sure to follow me on Instagram (@minnieknows) and Snapchat for video bits (minzknows). Have a lovely day guys!

I was wearing:

GANT Coat (similar here)
H&M Knit (similar here or here)
Vila Dress (similar here)
Hallhuber Leather Bag (similar here)

DE: Ich wünsche euch einen tollen Mittwoch! Ich bin gerade dabei, die letzten Sachen in meinen Koffer zu packen, denn heute geht es für mich nach Paris! Bevor es jedoch losgeht, wollte ich diesen neuen Look mit euch teilen un mich gleich entschuldigen, dass in den letzten zwei Wochen kaum was passiert ist auf dem Blog. Der Grund dafür ist, dass meine Fotografin krank war und jetzt auch im Urlaub. Glücklicherweise traf ich gestern jedoch die liebe Lois, die meinen Look für euch festhielt. Ich liebe dieses Ensemble und es eignet sich am besten für kalte Wintertage, an denen man trotzdem stylish aussehen will. Durch das Layering friert man so gut wie gar nicht und die tollen schwarzen Overknee Stiefel, peppen einfach jeden Look auf. Zum Look kombinierte ich den tollen oversized Pullover und darunter trug ich ein gestreiftes Kleid für einen coolen Kontrast. Dazu trug ich noch meinen liebsten marineblauen Mantel und eine coole Levi's Jeans. Voila! Jetzt freue ich mich jedoch bald zum Flughafen zu fahren und endlich meine beste Freundin wiederzusehen. Auch wenn die Paris Fashion Week jetzt in vollem Gange ist, werde ich meine Tage in Paris lieber damit verbringen mit meiner Freundin abzuhängen, viel zu essen (wie immer) und Paris zu erkunden. Natürlich wird es wieder ganz viele Bilder geben und wenn ihr live dabei sein wollt, dann folgt mir doch auf Instagram  (@minnieknows) und Snapchat (@minzknows). Habt einen wundervollen Tag! 

  Follow via FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM <3
Ph by Lois & Edit by Carolin Kruse

Share:

9 comments

  1. Sehr cool. Wieder ein toller Artikel <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look , love the sweater :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear :) <3

      Delete
  3. Sau coole Stiefel :) Und die gestreifte Bluse ist super!

    x Gitta
    WWW.GITTAWITZEL.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww danke! Freue mich über dein liebes Feedback. :)

      Delete
  4. Looks nice! You're a beautiful Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I love your style-this outfit is so cool!!!! Is the Shirt/ Dress from the current collection of VIla or is it old please? thanking you in advance and wishing you all the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig