Saturday 19 March 2016

I Love My Cotton: CF by Christian Fischbacher Plaid Heartbreaker

It's still not as warm as everyone of liked it to be in Berlin. Most of my days are spent at home (working) in my bed or sofa working on projects and cozying up in my amazing plaids made of 100% cotton. Just as much as I love clothes made of cotton, do I love my cotton plaids from CF by Christian Fischbacher.
They are super soft and so cozy. I simply love cuddling up in my plaids and just feel comfy at home. Fabrics for home furnishings made of USA cotton are not only gentle and easy to clean but can also be washed at really high temperatures. So when choosing your blankets, sheets and even delicate items such a underwear USA cotton should be anyone first choice, I know it's mine! Now I can't wait to snuggle up in my plaids and watch some Netflix. Yes it's not all just work here. Hehe

DE: Leider hat uns der Frühling samt wärmerem Wetter immer noch  nicht erreicht. Daher verbringe ich meine Tage am liebsten im Bett oder auf dem Sofa, arbeite im schönen Warmen an Projekten und kuschle mich vor allem in meine wundervollen Decken aus 100% Baumwolle von CF by Christian Fischbacher. Sie sind so weich und einfach sehr angenehm, sodass ich mich zu Hause selbst bei der Arbeit immer super wohl fühle. Heimtextilien aus USA Baumwolle sind außerdem nicht nur pflegeleicht und haltbar, sondern lassen sich bei sehr hohen Temperaturen waschen. Insbesondere für Bettwäsche und sogar Unterwäsche sollte USA Baumwolle daher immer die erste Wahl sein. Für mich ist sie es auf jeden Fall. Jetzt freue ich mich jedoch erst mal auf meine Lieblingsserie auf Netflix. Ja, es geht eben doch nicht immer nur um die Arbeit. Hehe
Ph. by Jacky
In collaboration with Cotton USA. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

3 comments

  1. Wow, so tolle Bilder. Die Decken sehen total toll aus.
    Ganz liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank meine Liebe <3

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig