Tuesday 21 June 2016

Khaki Dress Love | Berlin

You guys tomorrow is already Wednesday which means I'm off to London and I simply can't wait! But before I can make my way to the airport tomorrow evening, there is still loads of work to be done.
Especially because when I get back to Berlin next week, Fashion Week will be almost in full swing. I have to reply to tons of emails and plan my week, since I'll still be working most of the days during Berlin Fashion Week. Today's look must be one of my favorites we have shot last week! Don't mind the wrinkled dress - this is what happens when you don't check before packing looks to shoot hehe I still love the combo of the dress and denim though. Due to the length of the dres, the whole outfit gets a rather casual touch while remaining very feminine, thanks to those beautiful high heels! The khaki color of the dress was vibrant enough hwihc is why I tried to dress it down with some black accessories. How do you like it?

I was wearing:

Public Desire Heels (in other color here)
TRIWA Leopard Thelma Sunglasses

DE: Ihr Lieben, morgen ist schon Mittwoch und das heißt, für mich geht es endlich nach London! Ich freue mich wirklich sehr, aber habe noch einiges zu erledigen, bevor es morgen Abend endlich zum Flughafen geht. Abgesehen von der Arbeit im Office, muss ich einiges an Emails abarbeiten, denn wenn ich zurück bin beginnt auch schon die Berlin Fashion Week! Das heutige Outfit gehört wohl zu meinen liebsten Kombinationen (achtet nicht auf das ungebügelte Kleid haha). Sowas passiert, wenn man mehrere Looks schooten will, diese im Vorfeld aber nicht wirklich anschaut ha! Dennoch liebe ich das Outfit und finde vor allem, dass die Länge des Kleids dem ganzen einen sehr relaxten Vibe gibt, während die super hohen Heels dem Outfit eine gewisse Klasse geben. Da das khakifarbene Kleid hier klar im Vordergrund stand, entschied ich mich dafür dezente Accessoires zum Outfit zu stylen.Mit Schwarz liegt doch immer richtig, oder? Wie gefällt es euch? 
Ph by Chris
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig