Friday 31 January 2014

Weekly Musings! Aida

Aida. Just in time for the weekend, a little inspiration by means of this week's muse Aida of Dulceida. Another Spanish blogger babe with impeccable style. I especially love her use of accessories, particulary her love for hats! If you know me, you're aware of my obsession for beanies and fedoras. I'm currently looking for cool new ones for the upcoming London Fashion Week. To me they are just the icing on the cake when putting an outfit together.
You'll see lots of them more on the blog soon (London tends to be super windy so wearing them always leads to them getting blown away - not fun!). I had a couple of meetings this week and more to come next month. I'm also travelling to Berlin again next month. So many exciting projects for Minnie Knows this year. Can't wait to tell you all about them soon.


Happy weekend lovelies!
All photos via Dulceida


Share:

7 comments

  1. Aida has such a great style & her personality also looks so cool and nice, she's one of my fav bloggers!
    Have fun at LFW and in Berlin sweetie :) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! She is so amazing :) And THANK YOU xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome style! Thanks for sharing!
    I'd be great to follow each other, let me know! :)

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She's stunning :) Feel free to follow me xx

      Delete
  4. I love her style!

    Giveaway on my blog! http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig